Monastery and chateau Zbraslav
Originally a hunting lodge built Otakar Přemysl II, this chateau was constructed in the early thirteenth century. At the end of the thirteenth century Vaclav II built a monastery. At the beginning of the fifteenth century the monestery was burned down by the Hussites and was completely destroyed during the Thirty Years War. A new construction was initiated in the year 1709 under the direction of the architect J. B. Santin Aichla and builder F. M. Kaňky.
In the second decade of the eighteenth century the monestery had a change in architectual desing. In 1911 - 1913 it was remodeled further under the direction Dušan Jurkovič as a chateau for C. Bartoně Přemysl from Dobenin.