Anenské slatinné lázně, a.s.
Anna’s mud baths were established by countess Anna of Assenburg in 1885.
In 1888 the place was recognized as spa and three years later, the first cure-house was built.
Diseases of movement apparatus, states after burn and nerve diseases are treated here. As curing methods, peloid wraps and baths, electrotherapy and phototherapy are applied.
LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 685 org. 2, 24.03.2005 v 08:38 hodin
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule ®